Welcome to Ireland
We’re a small country of 5 million people but we’re a diverse, passionate bunch with a HUGE reach. So we wanted Inspire:Ireland to represent not just the city of Dublin but every diverse town, village and city across the country.
We’re looking forward to running our first event themed on ‘The Power of Respectful cultures’. It’s going to be interesting to explore what that means and why is it so important to our success and happiness today and in the future.
Inspire:Ireland is headed up by Scott McInnes, a Scot by birth but who’s been here for over two decades and loves it (except during the Six Nations of course!)
This is an intimate, invite-only event with a focus on storytelling. The format is simple: sitting around the InspireRing, you will hear stories around our theme for this event “The Power of Respectful Cultures” from four speakers. No slides – just real experiences and an opportunity after each story for you to ask questions.
Thursday 20th October
10.45am Arrive and network
11am–1pm Inspire:Ireland – Innovation Space, VHI House, Abbey St
- Scott McInnes, Founder of Inspiring Change and Chief Inspirer – Inspire:Ireland
- Pedro Angulo, Head of Learning, Talent and Engagement – Brown Thomas
- Amy Burke, Group People and Sustainability Officer – Vhi
- Brian Condon, Principal Onboarding Specialist – Hubspot
- Leontia Fannin, Head of Corporate Affairs and Communications – permanent tsb
- Gillian French, Expert-in-Residence at Workvivo
Please RSVP to [email protected]
Chief Inspiration Officers