UK & Ireland
Top Inspiring Workplaces
Gala Dinner @ Tottenham Stadium
May 16, 2024
Time to party!
This black-tie event will showcase and celebrate the inspiring, people-first organizations that are leading the charge in transforming the world of work.
- Indulge in a luxurious champagne reception and feast on a delectable three-course meal with wine and soft drinks.
- Enjoy live music and entertainment throughout the night to keep the party going.
- Be recognized for your hard work with industry-recognized certification, and a chance to be featured in video interviews and photo shoots.
- Meet leaders and professionals from over 50 top-notch businesses and organizations, expanding your professional network and learning from the best in the industry.
- Celebrate your team’s accomplishments with like-minded professionals, sharing your success stories and making connections that can benefit your career in the future.
- Have a great night out with your team in tough times!
Join us and let’s work together to change the world by transforming the world of work.
Dates and Times
Please see the following information to help you
- May 16, 2024
- 5:00pm – Sparkling wine & live music reception
- 6.45pm – Dinner served
- 8.30pm – Award ceremony & keynote
- 9.40pm – Live 5 piece band to play two sets for your enjoyment
- 11:30pm – Carriages
- Midnight – Finish
We like to celebrate people in their own style. It is a black tie event but please feel free to explore any style you wish for such an exclusive event
Jenni is an international speaker, author, podcaster and business communications strategist. She specialises in helping organisations go from chaos to calm, working with them to understand how to get teams to work together better and review how operations can work more effectively.
In a career spanning nearly 20 years, she has worked in defence, retail and hospitality as well as not-for-profit. It is this experience that contributed to the development of The Field Model™ and her book, Influential Internal Communication which was published in April 2021.
Before setting up Redefining Communications, Jenni worked as a Communications Director for a global pharmaceutical business and prior to that she was Global Head of Communications for a FTSE 250 hospitality business.
Jenni has her own podcast; Redefining Communications with Jenni Field and co-hosts the award-winning podcast Calm Edged Rebels, which focuses on business and communication topics. Jenni is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), she is a Chartered practitioner and she is qualified in internal communication.
The Venue & Getting there
The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a state-of-the-art venue located in North London. It opened in 2019 and has a capacity of over 60,000. The venue features cutting-edge facilities and hosts a variety of sporting and cultural events throughout the year including Tottenham Hotspur matches, NFL, concerts and conferences.
It is the best venue we’ve ever had, we hope you agree. We can’t wait to have you there!
The entrance is door East 14 on the East Stand. You’ll see clear signage from the high street.
Address: 782 High Rd, London N17 0BX
Please view Tottenham Hotspur instructions on how to get to the stadium.
Traffic could be really busy so give yourself plenty of time if coming by taxi, car or uber. We advise travelling by train to Whitehart Lane which is a 3 minute walk to the stadium.
25 Car parking spaces are available upon request on a first come first serve basis. Please contact [email protected].
We have two sets for you from an award winning band.