Welcome to London
Our Next Event
Inspiring transformation in your wellbeing strategy for 2023
To be a truly peoplefirst workplace, you have to make the wellbeing of your people a priority. Their wellbeing in and out of work, their emotional, physical, financial and mental wellbeing.
This event is packed full of information, both academic and anecdotal that will spark ideas, that you’ll be able to relate to and explore and ultimately help improve your own wellbeing strategy in 2023.
Join us and be inspired only a few weeks into the new year.
We have 4 fantastic storytellers for you. They are:
- Hannah Lomax, Senior Business Solutions Consultant, Gallup
- David Beeney, Wellbeing trailblazer, Breaking the Silence
- Daniel Chan, Global Workplace & Wellbeing Lead, Dentsu International
- Jo Newman, Wellbeing Warrioress, Independent Office for Police Conduct
- Hosted by Matt Manners, CEO & Founder The Inspiring Workplaces Group
Date & Times:
- January 18, 2023
- 8:15am – Registration
- 9:15am – Event Commences
- 00am – Speakers conclude
- 11-12pm – Networking
Location: Gallup HQ, Level 18, The Shard
Format: Our 4 storytellers will sharing their experiences and insights in no more than 10 minutes each before a 10 minute group discussion.
- Limited to 40 attendees
- The most engaging event format we have ever created
- No tech
- Focused on the storyteller and engaging conversation after each talk
- Be inspired and get new ideas from stories and best practice from experts and your peers
- Get top advice from experts on how to create inclusive cultures
- Learn from others experience as they share any mistakes they made and what they would do differently
- Ask questions and share your story in a safe space
- Meet likeminded people who want to make a difference in the world of work
- Incredible venue
Check out our last event and the reaction from attendees in the video below:
Apart from London being the greatest city on earth, (we might be biased) it is home to so many different beliefs, races, nationalities and opinions. An amazing melting pot for powerful stories to shared and heard. To drive change locally and globally.
We are also the honoured city to have the first event out of all Inspire: Cities.
Subscribe to our community to meet amazing people, learn, be inspired, drive change and have some fun along the way.
Chief Inspiration Officers
Executive Coach for Chief People Officers and CEO's
Founder and CEO