Top Inspiring Workplaces
June 19, 2024
Time to party!
Come and join the Inspiring Workplaces team on June 19th in Chicago, at 110 North Wacker for an unforgettable evening of food, drinks, and live entertainment.
This event will showcase the inspiring organizations that are revolutionizing workplace wellbeing and engagement across North America in 2023/24.
- World-class canapés and food reception
- Live music and entertainment to keep you entertained throughout the night
- The chance to meet and connect with leaders and professionals from over 50 prominent businesses and organizations
- The IW Awards are your opportunity to celebrate your team’s achievements with like-minded professionals. Be part of the inspiring workplaces movement and put your business at the forefront of this transformational movement.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to network and learn from the best. Join us and let’s work together to change the world by transforming the world of work.
Dates and Times
Please see the following information to help you
- June 19, 2024
- 5:00pm Cocktails & Canapes & Music
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm Award ceremony & keynote
- 7.30pm – 8.15pm Band, Coffee, Desert & drink
- 8:30pm – Guests start to leave
- 9:00pm Onwards – TBC afterparty
A dynamic keynote speaker, Jason Lauritsen is a true thought leader in the world of work and employee engagement who is dedicated to revolutionizing the way we Lead With
RelationshipTM. He fearlessly challenges traditional norms to reshape the employee experience by consistently placing authentic human connection at the heart of leadership.
A firm believer that leadership is most impactful when it’s built on genuine care, support, and respect, he helps organizations reimagine their role in helping people lead fuller, more meaningful lives.
As a corporate executive, Jason cracked the code to doubling company revenue per employee. But it wasn’t until he began working at a company responsible for Best Places
to Work contests across North America that he discovered the key that unlocks employee engagement, no matter the organization: People experience work as a relationship.
He is the author of two books, Unlocking High Performance and Social Gravity. His thought leadership has been featuredin Forbes, Fast Company, Talent Management magazine, HR Executive magazine, and SHRM publications.
The Venue & Getting there
110 North Wacker is a skyscraper located in the heart of Chicago’s bustling downtown district.
Situated in the city’s financial hub 110 North Wacker is known for its striking modern design and breathtaking views. From its location on the western shore of the Chicago River, the tower offers panoramic views of the city skyline, the river itself, and, of course, Lake Michigan.
Address: 110 N. Wacker, The Forum, third floor event space, Chicago, IL 60606, United States.
We have two sets for you from an award winning young singer and her band. One set will be for when you arrive, a more chilled vibe. The second set after the awards will be more upbeat to celebrate with those that have won on the evening.
It will be time to party