Sign up for the Summer Series 2.0 here.
For today’s talk from our 6-week-long Summer Series: 25 minute daily talks all throughout June, we had a session with Fiona McAslan, Wellbeing Lead, NatWest Group.
The role of Wellbeing as we move to a new way of working
In this session, Fiona shared how NatWest are supporting their colleagues’ wellbeing as we move to a new way of working both in terms of what has worked well and also what some of the challenges are.
Fiona spoke about:
- Natwest’s 4 pillars of wellbeing: Physical, mental, social and financial.
- The effects of Covid-19 and isolation on how Natwest employees are using wellbeing resources
- What mental health resources/ training and tools have proved popular with Natwest employees
- Segmenting and support based on how employees are working (remote first, office based, hybrid) and their personal struggle
- Planning for PTSD type symptoms once isolation ends
- What’s been most challenging
- and more
To view the on-demand video, you need to be logged in as Inspirer. Once logged in, the video will appear below.
To watch more great inspirational talks with leading influencers, sign up for our Summer Series for free at: https://www.inspiring-workplaces.com/our-events/summer-series-2/