Sign up for the Summer Series 2.0 here.
For today’s talk from our 6-week-long Summer Series: 25 minute daily talks all throughout June, we had a session with Miranda Sykes, Head of Communications and Marketing, NHS Business Services Authority.
Inspiring colleagues to stay connected and involved
The pandemic has made most organisations rethink their approaches to involving and engaging with employees. Actively involving colleagues from across an organisation can be challenging, particularly where most found themselves suddenly working remotely.
It was important to the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) that their people remained the number one priority and that everybody was provided with opportunities to influence how they stayed connected, stayed well and stayed safe.
Miranda spoke about:
- The day to day decisions that have kept the business running
- The support needed to keep people well both mentally and physically
- Leadership and Board level discussions
- Ensuring all employee groups are represented in the planning
- The positive impacts this has had on employee engagement and how it has enabled the organisation to stand up many additional services to support the wider NHS in its response to fighting COVID-19.
To view the on-demand video, you need to be logged in as Inspirer. Once logged in, the video will appear below.
To watch more great inspirational talks with leading influencers, sign up for our Summer Series for free at: https://www.inspiring-workplaces.com/our-events/summer-series-2/