Yesterday marked day 7 of our month-long Summer Series: 25 minute daily talks all throughout July. This session features Steph Ryter, Creative Culture Leader, Arity. Steph’s talk covered how Arity became a multiple North American Inspiring Workplaces Awards winner.
When Arity opened their office in downtown Chicago, they wanted to find a way to:
- Attract and retain the best talent in their city
- Build a collaborative workplace
- Make cutting edge products and services for customers
Sounds good, right? Want to know how they did it?
In Steph’s talk, she explained how they achieved the goals set out above which led them to winning multiple Inspiring Workplaces Awards. Her talk covers:
- How to create a community where employees are, treated equally, can succeed as their true self, maximise their impact and have a strong sense of belonging
- How to help teams effectively work together by facilitating and recommending ways to enhance personal and team effectiveness
- How to create a culture of recognition
- How to create a positive work environment supported by efficient and cost-effective processes that maximise employee engagement, morale and wellbeing
- And some of the mistakes along the way!
To view the on-demand video of Steph’s talk, you need to be logged in as Inspirer. Once logged in, the video will appear below.
To watch more great inspirational talks with leading influencers, sign up for our Summer Series for free at: https://www.inspiring-workplaces.com/our-events/summer-series/
To view this content, become an Inspirer. It's free, quick and easy.Join for Free