Today marked day 13 of our month-long Summer Series: 25 minute daily talks all throughout July. This session is an interview featuring David Zinger, CEO: Chief Engagement Officer, Zinger Associates. The interview covered Engage 2020: Moving Beyond the Failures of Employee Engagement. David answered questions including:
- Did Employee Engagement and the technology that come with it, conversely dehumanise the workplace more?
- What are the failures of Employee engagement?
- What is the impact of the pandemic on engagement?
- How do you avoid burnout?
- What would you tell a viewer to do this week if they care about their people, work and engagement?
If you want to get in touch with David you can do so at [email protected]
To view the on-demand video of David Zinger’s talk, you need to be logged in as Inspirer. Once logged in, the video will appear below.
To watch more great inspirational talks with leading influencers, sign up for our Summer Series for free at: https://www.inspiring-workplaces.com/our-events/summer-series/
To view this content, become an Inspirer. It's free, quick and easy.Join for Free