Sign up for the Summer Series 2.0 here.
For today’s talk from our 6-week-long Summer Series: 25 minute daily talks, we had a session with Priya Bates, Co-Founder, A leader like me, Misty Johnson Oratokhai, Chief Administrative Officer, Events DC, Alya Lilani, Culture & Diversity Partner News UK and Dr. Jerry Gule, Chief Executive Officer, Institute of People Management (IPM).
Creating Inclusive Cultures Panel Debate
This debate follows on from the free workshop we held with our inspirers, this March. During the conversation we will be exploring the themes discussed that were then subsequently published in the ebook of the same name – How to create inclusive cultures.
It’s essential we keep revisiting the subject and continuously review what actions we are taking on creating inclusive cultures.
The panel spoke about:
- What has changed positively in the last few years
- What’s next: Where we need to change now
- Top advice for what to do right now
- How to support Diversity and Inclusion when people have varying and conflicting viewpoints
- How to approach leadership that denies or rejects negative feedback
- What to do to prepare an organisation that doesn’t seem ready for change
- And more….
To view the on-demand video, you need to be logged in as Inspirer. Once logged in, the video will appear below.
To watch more great inspirational talks with leading influencers, sign up for our Summer Series for free at: https://www.inspiring-workplaces.com/our-events/summer-series-2/