Webinar: Navigating work in a post pandemic world
This webinar discussed the recent Global Perspectives Report published by Inspiring Workplaces and discussed how we continue to be agile in the ever changing landscape. The insights shared will help give employees a voice and leadership a roadmap of areas to consider as we continue to navigate our way through the changes that were thrust upon us.
The webinar discussed:
- The need/want by 90% of people to have more human interaction at work
- The increased difficulty of creating boundaries between work & life and advice on how to create separation
- The binary impact accelerated workplace change has had on wellbeing
- The key themes that organisations need to be focussing on in the upcoming months to support their employees plus advice from global workplace experts on how to do it
- and much more
Useful links mentioned:
- Four Essential Dynamics of Hybrid Work
- Future of Hybrid Work: 5 Key Questions Answered with Data
- Great Resignation is Really the Great Discontent
- Employees Want Wellbeing – and They’ll Leave to Find It
- Percent Who Feel Employer Cares About their Wellbeing Plummets
To view the on-demand video, you need to be logged in as Inspirer. Once logged in, the video will appear below.