Sign up for the Summer Series 2.0 here.
For today’s talk from our 6-week-long Summer Series: 25 minute daily talks all throughout June, we had a session with Kimberly Lanier, Associate Director, Human Capital, Protiviti and Fintan Canavan, Associate Director, Human Capital, Protiviti.
Planning for the [Inspired] Workforce of the Future
Can you succeed without the right talent? Probably not.
Organizations today depend on a qualified workforce for production, serving customers, innovation and growth. And, the same organizations are reimagining a new kind of inspired workplace – updated, post-pandemic for the modern workforce. Those two concepts – workplace and workforce – come together with a strategic plan to encompass recruiting, developing, managing, and retaining talent across the organization.
Kimberly and Fintan spoke about:
- The background and evolution of workforce planning
- Bringing in the right talent that has the right culture fit
- Workforce planning risks associated with executing business strategy
- 3 components of successful workforce planning
- Workforce intelligence tools for better data, benchmarking and actionable insight
- and more
Learn how an inspired workplace and workforce only happens by design.
To view the on-demand video, you need to be logged in as Inspirer. Once logged in, the video will appear below.
To watch more great inspirational talks with leading influencers, sign up for our Summer Series for free at: https://www.inspiring-workplaces.com/our-events/summer-series-2/